Stokes Family Update





One of the boys favorite things to do is take pictures with the camera. They take tons of pictures o it's a good things cameras are digital so all I have to do is delete them. Surprisingly though some of them turn out pretty good other are funny because they take pictures of themselves. Fisher has taken over Dawson's "suits" and now wheres all the costumes. In this picture Fisher is wearing a spider suit. I had to delete one of the pictures because Fisher was squatting and he doesn't have underwear on but it was hilarious. Also I don't know if anyone knows but Ryan has started his own fly fishing guiding business. It is called Utah Angling Adventures. Eli is making the website for us right now but here is a picture of one of his first clients. It was cold but they caught a ton of fish. I am still working at the Christmas Box House helping the kids there and I love being with these kids because the are surprisingly happy considering all they have been through. It has been hard not being home with my own children but it won't be much longer and then I can take a break and stay home for awhile before going back to school again. I want to wait till Fisher is in school before I start back up. I know people have probably stopped checking our blog but I will try to do better. Sorry Megan and Heather.

4 comments:

jordan said...

hey, I check it too!
Ryder does the same with our camera, so my mom got a fisher price one for him for Christmas and that cured him of taking pictures.
Congrats to Ryan. I'm sure his business will take off.
it's good to hear what you're up to!

Megan J. Dawson said...

Hey, I check it almost everyday, but today I was going to skip it (you know you hardly update it) So I was very pleased to see that there are some new pics! You should have put that one of Fisher up with a blur over his privates

Mandee said...

Courtney- I found your site somehow through a bunch of other links- I was excited to see you & you cute family! It's been along time, I can't believe how big your kids are!!
Mandee (Dixon) Hipwell

Wendy P said...

I am glad to ses the updates and hear what is going on in you life. Ryan's buisness soungs cool. I am sure it will do very well. We'll talk to you later

Copyright @ The Stokes Family | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger