Fishing Buddies





Ryan was so excited. The weather was finally warm enough and Fisher is finally big enough to take fishing. He took the boys out of school yesterday and they went fishing on the Weber river. The boys had a ball fishing with their Dad. I had to stay home and work. Ryan took so many cute pictures of the boys that I had a hard time limiting it. I think they look so cute in their hip boots and Dawson holding the rod in his mouth like Ryan does in all of his pictures,

3 comments:

jordan said...

I love it! They take right after their dad. Now that Ryder's old enough Matt gets so excited to do guy things with him.

Megan J. Dawson said...

Dawson looks just like mini Ryan! It looks like they had a good time.

Anita said...

Courtney, its Anita Adams (Hadley). Wow! What a cute little family you have. I hope you don't mind me visiting your blog. I'd love for you to stop by ours at dennisandanita.blogspot.com

Copyright @ The Stokes Family | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger