I stumbled onto your blog --- through Dawson's blog. Stokes? Who are you related to? My daughter in law worked with Alan Stokes --- and my sister in law was Jean Ellis Stokes. Is this your family? I'm Claudia Ellis Nye Rexburg, Idaho The Dawsons are related to us through her mother --- Barbie who is my husband's niece. I'd love to know who you are. AND where was the yurt. A year ago some of our boys and my husband wandered around in Logan Canyon until almost midnight trying to find the yurt they had paid for --- but never did find it. I'd love a response from you --- I'll check your blog again.
3 comments:
I stumbled onto your blog --- through Dawson's blog. Stokes? Who are you related to? My daughter in law worked with Alan Stokes --- and my sister in law was Jean Ellis Stokes. Is this your family?
I'm Claudia Ellis Nye
Rexburg, Idaho
The Dawsons are related to us through her mother --- Barbie who is my husband's niece.
I'd love to know who you are.
AND where was the yurt. A year ago some of our boys and my husband wandered around in Logan Canyon until almost midnight trying to find the yurt they had paid for --- but never did find it.
I'd love a response from you --- I'll check your blog again.
email me please if you would ----
mommanye39@msn.com
Claudia Nye
How about Jean Stokes Ellis --- got that one wrong
Claudia
I'd love to hear from you
Post a Comment