Dawson's Creations

Dawson's favorite thing to do is make things out of anything he can get his hands on. He usually makes things that fly like planes and kites but he also likes to make robots or just anything he sees. Well this afternoon he called for me to come into his room and help him with something. I go in his room and this is what I saw.


I could not help but laugh. As you can see, he is inside a box with leg, arm, and head holes cut out and he needed me to do him up. That is tape the box shut around him.
Then he took cans and cut the bottoms and tops off for his arms and used two pringles cans for his legs.
Behold: IRON MAN

This was last week's creation. According to Dawson, "Mom this is the best teepee I have ever made"

This creation took him a few days. He loves birds and things that fly so Ryan gave him some feathers to play with. First he staples them to an old shirt so he could fly but that didn't work so he decided to make an Owl. I love this kid.


No comments:

Copyright @ The Stokes Family | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger